"Back by demand" festivals:
- The Vara World Music Festival, Sweden
- Red Rock Folk Music Festival (Ont.)
- Summerfolk, Owen Sound, Ont
- Fox Valley Music Ferstival (Il)
- Ottawa Folk Festival (Ottawa, Ont)
- Almaguin Music Festival
- Mariposa (Coburg, Ontario)
- Festival Of The Islands (Gananoque, Ont)
- Grass Roots (Pickering, Ontario)
- Stan Rogers Folk Fest., Canso, N.S.
- Eaglewood Folk Festival (Pefferlaw, Ontario)
- Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival (Lunenburg, Nova Scotia)
- Octoberfolk, Brantford,(Ontario)
- Miramichi Folk Song Festival, Miramichi, N.B.
- Home County Folk Festival (London, Ontario)
- Blue Skies Music Festival (Clarendon, Ontario)
- Brampton Folk Fest., Brampton, Ont.
- DeCoste Centre, Pictou, N.S.
Haines & Leighton have performed in at least 100 workshops such as:
- Fiddle and/or Accordion Styles
- Art of the Duo
- Songs related to: love, humour, social justice, songwriting heros, the blues, jugband, cowboy, old timey, rock'n roll, disco folk!, swing, and war - protest or remembrance.
- They've accompanied dance workshops of different styles.
- Tom has directed community choir workshops.
- North East Reginal Folk Alliance, Montecello, N.Y.
- Official showcase 2002 (There are a huge number of applicants hoping for this honour)
- Official Tricentric showcase 2003 (Two years in a row?? - WOW!!!)
- Ontario Arts Council Contact '98
- East Coast Music Awards '03