– “Come All Ye” (pronounced CumAllYa – as in 1 word). Mark played himself in this Island Music Revue in Charlottetown 2011.
– “Ship of Fire” produced by the Festival Players of Prince Edward County 2009. Tom was co-composer with Suzanne Pasternak (written by Suzanne Pasternak and Marion deVries). Tom was also music director.
– “Hank Williams, The Show He Never Gave“, Festival Players, Prince Edward County – Tom was musical director and both Mark and Tom played as characters in Hank’s Band.
– “Anne & Gilbert“, Festival Theatre, Summerside. Mark was part of the pit band for several seasons. …. and Tom? he did the string arrangements for the musical.
– Folk opera “Minerva“, (written by Suzanne Pasternak), Regent Theatre,Picton, Ont. ’03 & 04 Mark was an acting lead, Tom has been the music director for 8 years and composed the incidental music.
– “The Needfire“, ’00, the Royal Alexandra Theatre, Toronto, Ont.
Haines & Leighton were featured on Doug Wilde’s soundtrack of “Expulsion”, a C.B.C. – TV feature on the explusion of the Acadians, aired ’04